Friday, June 17, 2011

Blessed To Be Their Mommy

These boys amaze me. I am so blessed to be there mom & stay home with them.
I love spending all hours of the day & some times the night taking care of them.

We have lived in our house for about 2 months now. I gave them time to adjust & then I was gonna attempt to potty train Baylee again. Before we moved it was a battle trying to teach him to go in the toilet. He would stay completely dry one day & then the next 2 would be full of accidents. So I decided to take a break. Well 2 weeks ago I told him "Baylee you are a big boy now. You cannot go pee in your underwear any more & no more diaper for you." He told me ok mom & that was it............POTTY TRAINED!!!!
It is so nice not to have to be on his case or changing 2 peoples diapers!

Cullen is growing up too fast. He is now 9 months & weighing in at 16.5lbs.  Catching up to my skinny Baylee who is still at 23lbs & almost 3!!  So Cullen is so full of life. He loves to give kisses. He plays so well with his brother & loves toys. My favorite things that he does is he shakes his head no. He has been doing this for over a month but I cannot get over how cute it is. He also love STANDING! He is so close to walking. I cant imagine what is in store for me when these boys are literally running around together but I will cherish every moment of it. Cullen will crawl to the middle of the floor, stand up, wave hi & then shake his head no. I feel like is very accomplished for a 9 month old. But of course I am his mother & think everything he does is adorable & amazing.

Today Mary had her baby. We went to the hospital to visit little Violet & I am now in Love with another baby. She is so adorable & so tiny. You really do forget how little they are when they are born. It made me want another baby but no quite yet!!


2 comments:

  1. So cute and your boys are pretty amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! Leah, you are such a wonderful mommy...I always knew you would be! I want to wrap my arms around those boys and give them the biggest hug...you do it for me for now. Love you.

    ReplyDelete