Thursday, September 29, 2011

Baylee is 3!!

My goodness. It has been a crazy three years with my Bayleekins. He brings so much life & energy into a room. He is so much fun to be around. The night before his 3rd birthday was so emotional & hard for me. I stayed up all night thinking of all our fun memories. How much has grown & changed & yet is my same Baylee!! He is still the pickiest eater choosing bed over eating what I cooked for dinner some nights. He LOVES super heros. I think he probably wears a spiderman shirt 6 days a week. He loves to play rough with his brother but is the 1st to come to his defense when he sees other kids approaching him or taking his toy. He loves his family & friends and prays for them every night. He loves Awanas. He loves music & loves to dance. He loves to color & do crafts. Most of all he loves to run around like a maniac. And those are just a few reasons why I love him. He knows at such a young age who he is & what he likes. He is my pride & joy. Never a dull moment.

Sept 23rd, 2008
Weighing in at 5lbs 15oz

The morning of his 1st birthday
Weighing in at 17lbs

1st birthday picture


Sept 23rd, 2010
Weighing in at 20lbs

Sept 23rd 2011
Weighing in at 24.5lbs

My big 3 year old!!

No comments:

Post a Comment