Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Back Seat Driver

I have one! Every where we go I have my little back seat driver criticizing my every turn in the car. He tells me "Mom! Mom! You are going to fast, you need to slow down". Well I am probably the slowest driver out there but if you asked Baylee he would tell you I drive too fast.
But its not just me "Daddy slow down, You are going to fast!".... I agree with him on that one!

"Mom that truck is ridiculous"

"Mommy its Captain America!" Pointing at the 76 station sign

Today while driving home from my moms he tells me "Mom, you are going the wrong way! You need to turn left! Mom you need to turn around & go left!"  It just made me laugh. Not sure how he knows right from left but he was very serious that I needed to turn around...
I know whatever I do in the car he is back there watching my every move, so I guess I better behave & not break any law or I will have my personal police back there to tell me to slow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment