Monday, August 22, 2011

Popsicles & Forts



Its HOT!! I do not handle the heat well at all. I take the boys outside in the backyard every day to get some energy out. On days like today the heat was too much for us. With in 15 minutes both of their cheeks were rosy & they just wanted to sit under the canopy with me. So I decided to come inside & make the most of our day without being outside. We do this once or twice a week. I build the fort, get the otterpops & we play in there for about 45 minutes before baylee starts tearing it apart. I know my boys love forts & otterpops so its becoming one of my favorite memories with them.
                                                                                                                                                      
                

No comments:

Post a Comment